Saturday, December 15, 2012

Week 93

Not a good week. I was sick all week long. Monday, the nausea started. Tuesday, the stomach pains started. It was horrid. I went 2 days without eating. Then Wednesday night, I was starving, so I had some dinner. Eating seemed to help the pain a little bit, but did nothing for the nausea. Thursday, the pains were even worse. I started looking stuff up online, and freaked myself out, so I went to the doctor that afternoon. Turns out, it was just a stomach bug that is going around the area. If I had waited one more day, I would have started feeling better.

I lost 6 pounds, but put half of that back on yesterday, which is fine with me because I'm just glad to be feeling better again. I knew that would happen.

I need to look into some online free food trackers. I'll do that next week when I'm feeling better. This is one of those times I wish I had a smart phone with those apps, but I don't because I already think cell phone bills are too high.

Here's to hoping this next week is better, at least health wise. Its not fun being sick.

No comments: