Thursday, August 18, 2011

Week 24

Success again! I lost another 2 pounds this week, so I've now lost 42 pounds total. I want to loose weight to loose weight, but right now I want to loose weight to get a good distance from 200. I think about my ultimate goal, but then I think another 5 pounds past that so I have a buffer zone. I know I don't need to set an ultimate goal right now, just keep working on loosing weight.

Walks have become quite fun. Melanie and I were able to walk 3 times this week. Sage goes NUTS when Melanie pulls into the driveway. She knows that black vehicle means its time to go walking. I just wish she would quit pulling so hard on her leash.

A while back I bought some ankle weights, but then never used them. Last night I decided to start using them. I had to wear long socks, so they Velcro didn't rub sores, and I don't have a lot of long socks, so I had to change socks 3 times. And about half way on our walk, I had to adjust the weights a little bit. But overall, I liked them. I didn't feel like I had them on, for the most part. I did feel a little bit sorer last night then normal, but this morning I was fine so I think I'll keep walking with them on. Or maybe put them on Sage to try and slow her down.

I have a new favorite beverage I drink for breakfast. They are made by Bolthouse Farms and come in many different varieties. They are a little costly, but if I can find the bigger bottles, they will last me 2 or 3 days. Anything with Mango is my favorite. I was looking at their website today, and they even have a chocolate protein drink. If its as good as all their other beverages, I can't wait to try it.

Josh has banned me from wearing my old jeans. Apparently they make my butt look really saggy. Last week we met at IFA after work. He told me later, that when i walked in, he thought "wow, she is looking good." But then I turned around and he thought "eh, she needs to new pants, those look horrid on her."

I have a few pair of dress pants, but only one pair of jeans. So I went to the local clothing store and was able to find a few pairs of pants. I would've bought more, but apparently that store doesn't think they should carry sizes for short people. Grrr. So I'm off to the city this weekend to buy a few more pairs and see a friend.

Only 8 more pounds and then I am getting a hair makeover. :) It feels kind of far away, but that is the goal I made and I am going to stick to it.

No comments: