Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Week 22

I just noticed I never blogged about week 22 and another week ends in a few days. Oops.

I guess that's because it was a boring week. But after blogging about week 21, I remembered something. Recently I went shopping at the Dress Barn and I can now shop on both sides of the store. I can fit in a few things on the Misses side, but its still a small selection for me, so I also still shop on the Woman's side also. The thing I was kind of sad to notice is that they don't carry a lot of the same things on each side. So its hard to see something I love on the plus side, but not be able to find it on the other side. But the other side has lots of fun stuff too so once I'm shopping on only that side, I won't know what I'm missing.

I have started back up with exercising. Boy, am I out of shape.

No comments: