Thursday, July 25, 2013

Week 124

I already covered a lot of things in my other post, but still wanted to do a weekly check in since Thursday's are my official weigh in days.

This morning, 181.2.

Yesterday was probably my worse day, or I might have done better this week. But I was just too tempted by my home made scones. But on the positive side, I did make them smaller this time. I usually make them huge so there is less to cook, but this time, I used a biscuit cutter to size them. But still, I had one with honey while they were still cooking. Then 2 with chili. Then another 1 with honey. Which, honestly, is what I always eat when I make scones. But this time they were smaller so I don't feel as bad.

I keep seesawing on the 5K run this weekend. My last excuse (well besides "I don't wanna!") was that I have no way to run with my iphone aka, my iTunes. I've been putting my phone in my back pocket, but I have to stop SEVERAL times to catch my pants from falling off. I can't run a race like that! So today, I went to 4 different places and finally found an armband that will hold my phone. I'm excited to try it out tomorrow and see how I like it.

So I'm out of excuses to avoid the 5K. Josh is doing the 8 miles run, which means I'll have about an hour to kill. I might as well do the other race to take up that time. I'm really hoping they'll let me run with Sage cause I'm taking her. I guess she will be my last excuse. If they say no to her, I won't have anyone to watch her so I'll have no choice. But I can't walk her early in the morning AND do the race. So I guess we'll see. Its Altamont, so hopefully they won't care.

I'm thinking of taking a picture in my sports bar to help me remember I'm fighting to loose the bulge around my middle.

Until next week!

No comments: