Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Week 1

I forgot to hop on the scale yesterday morning, so I'm doing my check in today. The scale didn't move this week. Literally. I was 208.2 last Monday and I was 208.2 this morning. 

Actually, I take that back. It was at 210.8 on Friday afternoon. I am trying to only weigh once a week. If I weigh more often, I tend to freak out and then punish myself by not eating. So I will try to just weigh myself on Monday morning. But on Friday, my friend invited me to join an online weight loss competition and I had to take a picture of the scale to get started. So I guess I should be happy the scale was at 208.2 this morning and not higher. 

My main goal this week was to hit my water goal every day. I really struggle with drinking enough water. I was pretty proud that I hit that goal every day. I defiantly still need to work on that, because Sunday I hardly drank any water, which had my chugging most of it down late that afternoon and just before bed. I'm also trying to hit 10,000 steps a day. I only missed two days, hopefully I can do better this week. I do realize that I should drink half of my weight in water, which would be 100 oz., but 80 oz. is already a struggle, so that is my current goal. But there was a few days where I was closer to 100 oz. 

My Fitbit Stats for Sept 4th - Sept 10th. 


I forgot to get a screen shot the first night. When I go back a day on my Fitbit App, it only does the top portion with my steps. Then I have to do the hourly activity, water, etc individually. Since it was a labor day, I slept in and didn't get the 7:00 and 8:00 hours. But I did drink 83 oz of water and I got a workout in. 
Sept 4th

Tuesday was my best day. I was able to get a run in at the gym. I am still amazed that I can actually run. Its not fast, but I'm running. I started with a 10 minute walk, and then I ran for 30 minutes, getting just over 2 miles. Then I walked for 5 more minutes and ran another mile in 15 minutes. Then I had a 5 minute cool down. Not too bad. I'd like to get to the point where I can run the entire time, maybe then I could hit 5 miles in that 70 minutes. 


Sept 5th 

Wednesday, I didn't think I'd get my steps in, because I had bible study. But after a stressful day at work, I decided to get a quick run in and blow off some steam. I was able to run 30 minutes and hit just over 2 miles again. (No picture of the treadmill because I bumped the stop button half way through while reaching for my towel. So I looked at far I had ran and then restarted it and ran until the two runs added up to 2 miles total.)

Sept 6th

Thursday, I had plans to go for a walk. But instead, Vince came over for dinner and a movie. But I still hit my active hours and water goal. 
Sept 7th 

Friday, I slept in, so I missed the first active hour. Sometimes I will feel my Fitbit vibrate to remind me to move, just enough to wake me up, and I can hurry and get those steps in. But I didn't feel it vibrate until 8:50. I did a workout that morning, and then about once an hour, I would take a break from homework, and walk laps around the house.

Sept 8th

Saturday was our church yard sale. So it was pretty easy to get my steps in that day. And I thought I had the 250 steps in at 7:00, but I must have just barely missed it.

Sept 9th

Sunday is usually my rest day. I can't hit all the active hours in church. I also ended up at 2 different family dinners, so I was impressed I hit over 7000 steps.

Sept 10th


I can look at the last 7 days and see the leaderboad. I had the lead most of the week, but it adjusts every day as it drops off a day and picks up a new lead. When its not so hot at night, one of my goals will be to do 100,000 steps in a week.

No comments: