Friday, July 29, 2011

Week 21

Diet? Weight loss? More like SLACKER! I went up a pound this week. Time to get serious about this diet again. I'm so close to being under 200 lbs, why am I suddenly not working at my diet? I'd say "here's hoping for a better week," but I think my period will be here next week so I probably won't see any progress for 2 weeks. Yuck.

I need motivation.... I can't use clothes shopping because I've been on several shopping sprees lately, 2 of them were just 3 days apart.

Ok, here's my idea. I've been really thinking about going all blonde for a while now. I've decided that next time I get highlights, I'll ask for bigger chunks of blonde. I'll keep doing that until I can tell if I'll like myself blonde or not. I have a nail appointment today and was seriously thinking about seeing if they had an opening to color my hair. But I'll use that as a reward instead.

When I have lost 10 pounds from where I am right now, then I will get my hair colored. That should put me well enough under 200 lbs that I'll never see that number again. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me. Time to start eating better and start exercising again.

No comments: