Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just reading through a post I wrote last year when we got my horse. I mentioned having to get her lined up with a rock, just so I can get on.

This year, I have been able to get on her without a rock. Just another way that shows how much this weight loss and getting shape has helped me. I'm still as short as I was a year ago, but my body has more flexibility so I am able to do stuff I couldn't before.

Also, I've had to go check on the horses every night this week. I used to hate walking out to the field and having to find them. Now, I don't mind it at all. I LOVE being in shape. Just another thing that proves my hard work is paying off. I look better, but most importantly, I FEEL better.

Also, I need to get a picture of me on Sugar this year so I can compare it to last year. I think at this time last year, I had only lost 25-30 pounds. Now I'm at 60 pounds lost. Can't wait to compare pictures.

No comments: