Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Motivational Sayings

A few things from the monthly company newsletter:

Movement mantras:
When you start to lose momentum, a short motivational saying that you repeat again and again in your head may help you to push through and finish your workout or competition. Here are a few to consider:

"I can do this. I can do this."

"Its it's to be, it's up to me."

"I am stronger than this."

"The body achieves what the brain believes."

"Quitting is not an option."

"Dig deep. Breathe deep."

"Just keep swimming/walking/running/pushing. You've got it."

"Success is a decision you make."

"You don't fail until you stop trying."

Here is a few I want to add:

"Nothing taste as good as skinny feels."

"Even at a slow pace, you are still passing everyone on the couch."

"Forget about getting skinny. Eat well & exercise. The weight will take care of itself."

"Eat right rule: If your food can't go bad, its bad for you. If your food can go bad, its good for you."

"Sweat like a pig to look like a fox."

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

"Every once of padding came in through my mouth."

"Sweat is your fat crying."

"Whether you think you can, or you can't, your right."

"If your tired of starting over, quit giving up."

"Don't just talk about it, be about it."

"I bust mine so I can kick yours."

"Your only one workout away from a good mood."

"I never regret it when I do it. I only regret it when I don't."

"Losing weight makes you look good in clothes. Exercise makes you look good naked."

"Its not how good you are. Its how good you want to be."

"Ok, I know I'm not fat, but I have fat that I need to loose."

"The pain of being overweight is far worse then the pain of working out."

"A poor diet can waste all that effort in the gym."

"If you aren't working for it, then maybe you don't deserve it."

"It took more then a day to put on. It will take more then a day to take off. MOVE!"

"A year from now, you will wish you had started today."

"Yesterday you said tomorrow."

"Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction."

"The only one you can tell you that you can't do it is you. You don't have to listen."

"Don't quit. You're already in pain. You're already hurt. Get a reward from it!"

"If you went running/walking when you first started thinking about, you'd be back by now."

"The voice in your head that says you can't do it is a LIAR."

"Don't look pretty to exercise. Exercise to look pretty."

"The No. 1 reason people quit is because they look how far they've got to go, not how far they've come."

"Loosing weight is hard. Maintaining weight is hard. Staying fat is hard. Choose your HARD."

"Eat for the body you want. Not the body you have."

And my personal new one that I came up with while shopping last night:
"Hungry? There's a fruit for that."
Of course you could say "app"le, but I was buying cherries and mangos when I thought of it.

No comments: