Tuesday, May 24, 2011

That shirt I didn't buy? Just ordered it online. I'm a little nervous because I ordered it in a size smaller then I probably am. But then I will be determined to loose the weight so I can wear it. Or maybe I'll be surprised and it will fit perfectly.

This weekend was hard. And I'm still having a hard time. I want to blow my diet and eat odd things, like Mac N Cheese. But, if I make Mac N Cheese, I'll eat the whole box because I only like it fresh. I think I need to find new safe foods, but I don't dare venture away from what is working for me.

I know I can't do it, but I really REALLY really want to loose 10 pounds in the next 3 weeks. Again, its just a vanity thing. But I really really REALLY want to do it. I want to look really good by then. Whether I do it or not though, I'm definitely going to buy a few new clothes before then. My pants are really starting to sag and I don't like how I look in them. I'll just try to stay to the basics with a few new jeans and a few work pants.

I've worked so hard on this diet, I'm glad I'm making such good progress. I just need to stick with it and swallow down the lettuce I bring for lunch eat day.

No comments: