Thursday, May 5, 2011

Week 9

Wow, its hard to believe I've been on a diet for 2 months. I'm so proud of myself. I've wanted to diet for years and never thought I had what it takes, but now it looks like I do.

I'm holding steady at 20 pounds lost right now. But I'm excited about that because my period is here and last month I gained weight so I'm happy to be the same. The cravings have been bad lately, but I've been better at ignoring them.

I'm not doing well at tracking my stuff on Weight Watchers. I really need to recommit to that! I know I'm making healthy choices, but I really have no idea how many points I'm eating each day.

I'm really getting into exercise (another thing I'd never thought I'd get good at). Each day we get a 30 minutes lunch break, but we also get two 15 mins breaks. I've made myself go walk around the yard at work each break. The first few days were HARD. I thought riding my stationary bike would be enough to get me in shape, but I learned I am still out of shape. I walked with a few gals and one of them walks FAST and we walk to stay caught up to her. But I like the fast because then we have enough time to go around the yard and then circle the warehouse once more. One break, I ended up walking alone and at the end I made sure to get my arms swinging so it would work me out even more.

I'm not letting that be my only exercise though. I also try to get on my bike each day and then last night I even did my Wii fit for a while too. I feel better on days I exercise and I've come to hate it when I miss days. Who knew!

Josh is now back to work full time, which means nights alone for me. I'm trying to find the motivation to cook for one, but do it healthy.(aka, not resort to Mac n cheese, because I know I will eat the entire box.) So far, I've just had cereal for dinner. :p I'm trying to find a new pattern so I don't have to get up so early to exercise. Last night I rode my bike for 45 mins (and watched Desperate Housewives), then I did the Wii fit for about another 40 mins. So then it was almost 8 before I started to think about dinner. Hence the cereal. But if I don't cook, then I don't have left overs for lunch the next day. I'm starting to get bored with lettuce, I need to figure something out.

Keep it up me, I'm so proud of you. ;)

No comments: