Friday, December 23, 2011

I have always loved shopping, but now I LOVE shopping. Its a whole new experience.

I went to a new store (well new to me), Maurice's. I've never stopped there before because I assumed it was "skinny" clothes. I was surprised to see a small plus size section. Not that that matters to me now.

I went in to buy ONE pair of pants. One pair to wear on Christmas so extended family can see just how good I'm looking. All I NEEDED was ONE pair of jeans.

I bought 3 pairs of jeans AND 4 shirts (with 2 tanks to wear under some of them).

The funniest part was trying on pants. Yay, I've gone down another size, but my constant battle that will never end, is finding pants that aren't so long on my short legs. I was having a hard time finding pants in "short" so I flagged down an employee for her help. Do you know they make pants in extra short? I didn't. They had ONE pair left in my NEW size and they fit perfectly. PERFECTLY! But now I feel even shorter then I have before. Oh well, there isn't anything I can do about that.

I was going to stop at pants. But I just wanted to try on a shirt and see how it fit. Its a size medium. :) When I saw how well it fit, I had to try on some other shirts too. They are a little tight, but that's just more motivation to get to the point where they aren't tight. I'm wearing one today that needs a tank top under it to finish it off. The tank is size large, but as I put it on, I remembered buying it a few months ago and thinking IT was too tight. Now its just right and has a size medium shirt over it.

I was so excited over my new clothes that before going to dinner I had to change into my new duds.

No comments: