Thursday, January 5, 2012

Week 44

This week has been HELL! But I don't mean diet wise, at least not completely. It has just been an all around, "please just shoot me" hellish kind of week. Which has made dieting hard.

I've gotten to where I can not eat when I'm bored. But stress, bring on the food! Not that I feel like I'm piggy out, but I know I can be better. But then each day is just as bad as the day before. I love my job, but right now I hate it. I'll get over that, hopefully sooner then later. Its just been one of "those" weeks.

I've had coworkers.... K, o my hell, I can't even type ONE sentence with 3 people coming in to pay or complain on bills. Add computer problems and the system being down and not balancing at night and my stupid helpler that never helps me This week has been too much on me and I still have one more day of work this week! And yes, I know, I shouldn't blog at work. But my point is, most days are quite enough that I can write up a real quick post. But this week...just make it go away.

K, I got off track. Coworkers... oh ya. I've had a few coworkers notice that when I am super stressed/pissed, I slam my cash drawer. So I'm trying to not do that. But now I can't vent my stress so I think I'm over eating. Right now I'm pretty sure onion rings are the only thing that would help. A gallon of onion rings. But I need to get over them. I can't eat them each time I've had a hard day or I'm upset.

Yay, I get to clock out in 5 minutes! So quick sum up: I'm going to try and not pig out like I did last night. I lost weight over Thanksgiving, I didn't gain during Christmas. New Year's is my favorite so I didn't even try to use self control. I was sure I would gain 5 pounds, but I only gained one so I can live with that. It only comes once a year.

Overall, I'm up 3 pounds this week, back in the #$^&$@# 180's. But only by a little. And my size 12 pants fit so I'm trying to not let it bother me too much.

Oh, and I think my body is back on track. Which means I went 5 whole days without a period. Then my birth control pack ended and it came back. But I'm almost positive this is a real period that will end in a few days.

Hopefully I survive this week with my sanitity in tack.

No comments: