Thursday, January 26, 2012

Week 47

Ugg, well I'll start with the downer stuff. I'm back up to 181...again. I swear, I get down to like 177 and then just bounce right back up. It gets so frustrating! I really haven't minded the 170's, but now I'm starting to hate them because they are so close to the 180's!

The other frustrating part is I had my rings resized, and now they don't fit at all. I'm so mad (whether at myself of the store, I'm not sure.) Now each morning when I try to put it on, I cry because it makes me feel fat again. I can't decide what I'm going to do. I hate to go pay MORE money to have it resized again, but I hate not having it. I did get it on the very first day, but it was super tight and I haven't been able to get it on since. Well, I did one day, but then it got stuck. It took a lot of ice and soap to get it back off so I haven't tried that hard since. I can't decide if I'll loose enough more weight to make them work at this size or not. Its not like I have a lot of fat built up in my fingers. So ya, I'll probably have to just break down and take them back in. It probably is my fault, I have all that scar tissue in my finger. When I tried on their demos that size fit, but my wedding band is so much wider that it just doesn't work. Their demo one is about half as wide and didn't sit over my scar tissue, but of course my ring does so it doesn't fit.

Ok, enough depressing talk. On to the highlights from the week. I was looking at some pictures I took recently and realized I am no longer a round women. Now I am a women of curves and I love it. I love how every day (excluding the ring disaster), I feel sexy. And I love how my husband seems to notice it too. ;)

I started Pilate's the end of last week. I found a few videos on Netflix instant. The first night our Internet kept freezing up, so it was hard to get into it, but I figured at least I could learn all the basic moves and stuff. Then I did it again the next morning. The video I've been using is 30 minutes long and spend 10 minutes each on thighs, butt and abs. That morning I could feel the workout during the video, but that afternoon my abs were killing me! It took me a few hours to figure out why. I haven't done Pilate's since then but plan to get back into it.

I'm nervous with all the wedding stuff coming up. I had really hoped to be down to 175, but that has proven to be impossible. And really, that was only hoping to loose 5 pounds in a month. So I'm trying to not be depressed about that. But this morning I realized how much traveling and staying over night at hotels we will be doing. I don't want to gain weight during this wedding! Grr. Still not sure what I'm going to do. Maybe I'll just let Josh order and then pick off of his plate But I know I won't do that, I love food too much, especially eating out food.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

If you take your rings back in soon and just explain that they're too small, I think they would resize them for free. You shouldn't have to pay twice that close together!