Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week 45

Last week, I was back into the 180's, but wasn't too stressed about it. Today I'm back down in the 170's.

I love how good I feel about myself ALL.THE.TIME. Even on a bad hair day I feel prettier then I did in my fat days. I love how I look. I love how my clothes fit me. I just am loving my body. I'm not in love with the 170's, but at least I'm comfortable.

I'm getting ready to go to a scrapbook retreat. I'm supposed to bring my own projects, so I've been gathering pictures so I can get my scrapbook caught up. I hate my fat pictures. I just want to tear them up and not look at them. I was looking at some on my computer and a coworker saw one and said "wow, you really have lost a lot of weight." That made me cringe and hate my old body. But I decided to still scrapbook those pictures. Those are some happy times from my life and I want to forever preserve those memories, fatness and all I guess.

I'm really excited about finding a dress for Dallon's wedding. Oh, and I finally took my rings in to be resized. My wedding ring was a 10-1/2, and they are taking it down to an 8. I was going to weight until I felt like I was done loosing weight, but I finally become more worried about loosing it. I can't wait to get it back.

No comments: