Thursday, March 29, 2012

Week 56

Last week I mentioned I thought I was getting a cold. I did and it was a nasty one. Just taking a shower took all my energy. So I have now gone 2 weeks without exercising. Yikes, I'm going to have a hard time starting back up. Last night, I told myself, my diet starts new each Thursday, so tomorrow I'm going back to Curves. I went to bed around 10:00 and about ten minutes later I thought, "hey, I haven't coughed yet." Soon after I started coughing and that lasted 2 hours! So now I think I'll go to Curves Monday. Maybe until then, I can spend some time on my exercise bike getting back in shape.

So that's all there really is to report this week. I didn't even weight myself this morning because my period is here. I hate being this stuck, but when your sick, your sick.

No comments: