Sunday, September 9, 2012

Curves Summer Workout Contest Results

It might seem dumb to everyone else, but I decided to take pictures of all the results from the contest Curves did this summer. I figured since it helped get me off my 6 month plateau, it needed to be recorded in history. 






 The flower is what we added to each week as we progressed. The petals were for meeting our goals, like drinking water, daily walks, etc. Because I started a week late, I only ended with 7 petals. The "W" is for each week we met our Curves workout goal. The "Z" is for any weeks we got in a Zumba workout. During the summer, Zumba was at 7 AM, while I was at work, so it was hard to earn a "Z", but on July 24th, I had work off and since Curves was open,. I went and earned my "Z"! I was so proud of myself!

Some days, I can't believe how far I have come. I love the person I have discovered along this journey. Not only have I found the skinny person trapped in a fat body, I've also grown in other ways. This diet is one of the hardest things I've ever done, but it has been so worth it. 

No comments: