Thursday, September 6, 2012

Week 79

I'm still 173.8 this week, but since my period is due in 2 days, that is not a surprise. Hopefully I can just keep it there, and be down some more in a week or 2.

I noticed this weeks, my pants are fitting me so much better. I love that! Also, with a few pairs of jeans, I can slide them off without doing the button. LOVE that!


Thursday - Curves in the am. It was the best workout I had all week. I'm going to push myself to make next weeks workouts better every day. Late last night, I had a pleasant surprise. My husband got to come home early. I literally haven't seen him in 3 weeks! So we stayed up late. ;) When we finally went to bed, I debated about skipping Curves in the morning. Immediately I knew, if I did that, I would not go tonight because I would be in a hurry to get home to the hubs. So I left the alarm set and went this morning. I'm so glad I did!!! I know I would have regretted it if I missed it this morning. Because of billing meeting, I was only able to walk on one of my breaks today.

I knew we had billing meeting today, so I decided to skip the yogurt and see what snacks they had. I had a breakfast burrito and yogurt parfait. Lunch was a salad. Since it was the end of the week, I bought the smaller garden salad. Its not as good as the chicken one either, but it was ok. Dinner was sloppy joes and corn on the cob.

It has been a long week at work, and today, it really got to me. While at the store, I added a large bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to my cart. But then I decided, it wasn't worth it. So I put them back and instead found something calorie free to lift my spirits, 3 red roses. :)

Friday - Ugg, Curves was a disaster, but that really was my fault. Today was my salon day, so I had to be there at 9:00. Curves closes early on Friday, so I wanted to go before my salon stuff. But I was just running late. When I got in the car to leave, I thought, don't bother, you don't have time. But they are going to be closed until Tuesday because of Labor Day, so I really wanted to go. When I go at 5 AM, there is no traffic and no cops. At 7:30, there is lots of traffic, cops and school buses. By the time I got there, I had 10 minutes to do a 30 minutes workout. I tried skipping the recovery boards, but that only worked for a few minutes, then other people showed up. So I did a full round and a few more machines, then rushed out to my appt. I was only 5 minutes late. I have been mad at myself all day. I feel like I wasted my time, my fuel and didn't get a good workout in.

Breakfast was a banana during my rushed drive. I didn't even take time to make coffee. Lunch was a sloppy joe. Dinner was a rib sandwich and corn on the cob.

After typing up my day today, it got me mad about my workout again. :( I feel like I was cheated today. So I jumped on my exercise bike and went for 75 minutes. Feeling better now.

Saturday - Breakfast, I can't remember. That is what I get for going a few days with out updating this blog. Lunch, can't remember that either, but I think it was a sloppy joe. Dinner was spaghetti and cranberry cake. Today, I tried out my new yoga dvd.

Sunday - Breakfast was cranberry cake. And later, the guilt helped me get an hour on my exercise bike. Lunch was corn on the cob. Today, we went horse riding. I forget how sore that makes me! Dinner was spaghetti, but no cake, since I had that for breakfast.

Monday - Breakfast was oatmeal. Lunch was corn on the cob. And the rest of the cranberry cake. I don't think I'll get any exercise in today because I'm so sore from the horse ride yesterday. Dinner was spaghetti.

Tuesday - This morning I did Curves/Zumba. I have to get up a little bit earlier now, but I think its worth it. I still would prefer to do Zumba by itself, then do Curves afterwards. I just can't decide if I have enough time to do both before work. I think I'll do them combined for a few weeks and see how it goes. Then maybe I'll have to try once doing them separately and see if I still have time to get my hair and makeup done for work. Cause sweating that much, I don't think I could do that before, I'll just end up redoing it anyways. I also walked on both my breaks. Breakfast was coffee and yogurt w/ granola. Lunch was half a chicken salad. This afternoon I snacked on some mixed nuts. Tonight, I had craft group. I was so tired! And I don't enjoy this group as much as I thought I would, so I told them it was my last time. Maybe if they met earlier...and I didn't stress over the sewing so much. Anyways, I went early to visit with Jessica. Andrew offered to get me some dinner while he was getting theirs, but my stomach was unsettled, so I decided to skip. But that didn't stop me later from enjoying some yummy pumpkin cookies Jessica made! They were delish. Not the healthiest dinner, but still yummy. ;)

Wednesday - Curves in the morning and walked on both my breaks. Breakfast was coffee, yogurt w/ granola and a banana. Lunch was a 6 inch roasted chicken sandwich. Dinner was tomato soup. Mostly, I just wanted to skip and go to bed because I was tired, but I decided it wouldn't be good to skip dinner 2 nights in a row, so I found something easy.

No comments: