Thursday, September 27, 2012

Week 82

LOVE seeing new numbers on the scale! This morning, I weighed 172.0. I've now lost 67 pounds. So proud of myself.

Thursday - I didn't make it to Curves this morning. This UTI is kicking my butt! But I'm hoping to get into the dr. today. I thought it would feel good to sleep in, but now I'm hating it. I think my workouts help wake me up, because by the time I get to work, I'm ready to tackle the day. Today...its almost 9 and I am still dragging! I haven't missed Curves before work in a long time and don't plan to again. Breakfast was coffee and 2 bananas and cranberry juice, but today its sugar free cranberry juice.  I didn't walk on either break. Uh, I hate feeling sick!

Made it in to the dr. and got some meds. Hoping I feel better soon. Lunch was crackers and water. Dinner was at book club. I had a delish bbq chicken sand which, salad and I had one of each of the 5 very yummy cookies.

Friday - Still not feeling well. I have no where I need to go today, so I think I'll just take it easy all day. I didn't eat until dinner, which was white chicken chili.

Saturday - Honey nut cherrios for breakfast. Lunch was some chili. Dinner was 2 shredded bbq chicken sandwhiches.

Sunday - Breakfast was a few cookies and a milk. Lunch/dinner was at the in-laws. They had Navajo Tacos. I usually have one, then have another scone with honey and butter. Today, I decided I could only have one scone. So I had a bowl of chili and one scone with honey. No exercise this weekend, but I'm finally feeling better.

Monday-  I am going to have to quit coffee, I can not get over these shakes. :( Breakfast was a package of poptarts. Then I got shaky so I had some canned peaches and another package of pop tarts. And I've had TONS of water today, so I'm not sure about the shakes. I had one glass before the coffee and another right after. Now I'm up to like 5 glasses.

Lunch was half a chicken salad. Dinner was a bbq chicken sandwich. Went to Curves this morning and walked on both my breaks. I hadn't been to Curves for 4 days; missing just that much kicked my butt!

Tuesday - Went to Zumba this morning. I was thinking of just doing it with Curves at the same time, but the machine that tracks the Curves Smart wasn't working. So I decided to do just Zumba and then do Curves after wards when the internet was back up. So 30 mins of Zumba then another 30 of Curves. And today, I kicked butt. ;) It felt so good to get that much of a workout in. But I have to make a few recovery boards short so I have time to do my hair and make up afterwards.

Breakfast was coffee, 2 pop tarts and a yogurt. Lunch, lets just say its a good thing I did a full hour this morning because I pigged out. My uncle catered a lunchean for work and I helped myself to everything. Except the salad, I eat that all the time so I decided to skip it. I also had a second serving of potatoes and cobbler. But, yum, it was all so good. Until the heartburn hit early tonight. :p It was pretty bad, so I took a prilosec and skipped dinner.

Wednesday - Curves this morning. I'm going to try and go without coffee today. I've been drinking it for almost a year now, but I swear its affecting me this month. I'm not planning to QUIT it, just try to limit myself. And its not like I drink a lot. One mug a day. But to help me hopefully still get some caffiene (to avoid the headaches and hopefully wake me up), breakfast is a Vanilla Latte protien drink and some watermelon. Lunch was left overs from yesterday, but in much smaller portions! And no seconds! In the afternoon, I snacked on some more watermelon. Dinner was a tofu stir fry that my sister made. Not sure what I think of tofu, but it was ok. I don't know if I would ever cook it on my own, but now I know I won't turn my nose up at it either.

No comments: