Thursday, September 13, 2012

Week 80

I forgot to mention it a few weeks ago, but at the beginning of summer, I set a few goals. One of them was to loose 10 pounds. I was at 185 that day. Yay, I did it!

Today, my weigh in was 173.4, so I'm only down about half a pound. But I didn't eat as well as I should have this week. I'm determined to do better next week.

I'm going to a wedding on Friday. I think I might wear a dress from high school! I tried it on again last night. I think my belly might look a little pre prego or something like that, so I can't decide for sure. But I am amazed that I can even get in it! I think I bought that dress 13 or 14 years ago. Josh asked me the other day if I'm the same size as when we got married. I really don't know, but I think I'm close if not there. Maybe I was one size smaller. My prom dresses are one size smaller and I haven't dared to try them on yet. I don't want to tear them or something.

This morning I was going to do Zumba for 30 mins and then do a Curves workout. But the instructor called in sick. So I'll try it next week.

Thursday  - Curves w/ zumba in the morning. Breakfast was coffee, yogurt w/ granola and a banana. Lunch was half a chicken salad and a 100 calorie pack of cookies I found in my desk. Dinner was tomato soup with a cheese sandwich, but with wheat bread. Also, I walked on both my breaks today.

Friday - I have got some baking plans today. I need to bake 2 cakes to get ready for Dasxen's birthday party this weekend. Also, Josh has been asking me to make him Craisin Oatmeal Cookies. We are going on a picnic tonight with the EEC's, so I thought this would be a perfect time to make him cookies. Then he can keep a few and I'll take the rest tonight. I did an hour on my exercise bike. And I think we found a treadmill. :) We just need to go look at it and decide where we are going to make room for it in our house.

Turns out, Josh didn't want to share his cookies, so we didn't take them to the picnic. I didn't eat much today, at least not until tonight. Tonight, I had a hamburger, 2 hot links, raspberry salad and some chips. And smores.

Saturday - What is it about a period that makes you loose control!? I know, I ask that every month. But that is because every month I swear I won't do this, but each month I do. Stupid hormones. Breakfast was coffee and bananas. Lunch was a hamburger and chips. Dinner was meatloaf. And I had several cookies today.

Sunday - Breakfast was coffee and some scrambled eggs and a small slice of meatloaf. Then I spent most of the day scrap booking and missed lunch. Dinner was a birthday party for Daxsen. I had chicken, mashed potatoes, and raspberry salad. Then I had cake and ice cream for dessert.

Monday - It was hard to get up for Curves this morning, but I did it. And I walked on both my breaks today. Breakfast was coffee and yogurt. Lunch was half a chicken salad. Dinner was meatloaf and mixed veggies.

Some days, I feel light headed. Like maybe my blood sugar is off or something. This happens like 95% of the time during the week, but very rarely on the weekends. I feel like its getting worse. So I'm going to try to eat a little bit more with my breakfast when I have coffee at work. I don't always drink coffee at home on the weekends.

Tuesday - Curves w/ zumba this morning. I think I might try doing them separately on Thursday and see how that affects my schedule of getting to work on time. I also walked on both my breaks today.

Breakfast was coffee, a slice of wheat bread, a banana and yogurt w/ granola. Lunch was half chicken salad. Dinner was meatloaf and mixed veggies.

Wednesday - I woke up around 3:30 not feeling well. At 4:30, I got up and got ready for Curves, still not feeling well. As I was driving to Curves, I realized just how committed I am to Curves right now. In the past, I would have reset the alarm to 5:30. But I did my Curves workout and walked on both my breaks.

Because of my stomach ache, I skipped breakfast and had a 7-Up instead. I even skipped my coffee. By lunch, I was feeling a little better so I had half a chicken salad and a yogurt. Dinner was a work dinner. I had a steak, potatoes, watermelon and some kind of apple crisp dessert w/ ice cream.

No comments: