Friday, October 19, 2012

Week 85 and Curves Measurements.

I have felt like I'm working so hard, but didn't think I was seeing any results. I was proved wrong this morning when I did my Curves measurements. The results are at the bottom, but the happy news is I'm down 5.5 pounds and 7 inches since my weigh in last month!!!!!

Thursday - Zumba for 30 and Curves for 30 this morning. Breakfast, I decided to treat myself a little by having hot cocoa powder in my coffee instead of the sugarless stuff I've been using. Then I had some pineapple and a Special K crisp.

Then I quit tracking my food until Monday... I could try to remember, but I'm not sure if I'll get it all.

Dinner on Thursday I think was cheesy cauliflower soup. Lunch was nachos from Maverick. This was because Stewart's was out of their deli salads. So was Maverick. Maverick was also out of egg rolls and corn dogs.

Friday - Breakfast was coffee and a Special K Crisp. Lunch, I think I didn't eat anything because I was at the salon all day. Dinner was cornish game hens with rice and decedant brownie w/ ice cream for dessert.

Saturday - Don't remember breakfast or lunch. Dinner was more cornish game hens with rice and brownie w/ ice cream for dessert.

Sunday - Can't remember breakfast. Lunch was Cheesy Cauliflower soup in a bread bowl. Dinner was just the yummy left over rice and more brownie for dessert.

Monday - Breakfast was coffee and a Special K Crisp. Lunch was tomato soup and some whole wheat Goldfish crackers. Dinner was at Subway with my mom. I was starving, so I got a foot long chicken tuscano sandwich. Curves this morning and I only walked on one break today. I missed my afternoon walk because I was at the dr. for my yearly appt. I hate those appointments, but I love the peace of mind that comes knowing I am hopefully cancer free another year. I always do my appointment in October since it is breast cancer awareness month.

Tuesday - Zumba for 30 minutes this morning, followed by Curves for another 30. I've had this thought for a while that I'm actually kind of excited for work to go to their 5 day a week schedule so I can sleep in a little bit. But then last night I realized, the Zumba time won't be changing. :p So I guess I'll only get to sleep in 2 days a week on the non Zumba days. The Zumba days, well, I'm not sure what I'll do with that extra hour between it and work, but I love Zumba too much to give it up.

Breakfast was coffee and a Special K Crisp. I know I haven't been documenting my water like I should, but I am still drinking it. Each morning, I start my coffee, then get my office ready for the day. Just before unlocking the doors, I take my water cup with me, fill it up and grab my coffee. Then I just alternate sipping from both cups all morning. I really think it does help.

Lunch was a chicken dumpling type soup. It was pretty good. But I've noticed, I've replaced my one tracked lunch of salad to a new one tracked lunch of soup. I'm going to have to work on that. I could alternate days, except I only eat half the salad when I get it and by the 2nd day its kinda limp and sad. I don't know if I could eat it on day 3.

Dinner was Stir fry at my mom's. Then I took a nice long soak in her hot tub. That felt so good! I've missed that, but mostly because its been broken for several months. But now that its working, I've realized I won't use it much because of my early bed time. But tomorrow I get to sleep in, so tonight I decided to hot tub. I was just going to for an hour, then until I was to a certain chapter in my book. Ya, I can't make this a regular thing. I get in there and get so relaxed and the only thing that gets me out is by finishing a book. I didn't get home until 10 last night and after showering, I didn't get to bed until 11.

Wednesday - Today, I got the rare opportunity to work in the Altamont office. I like this because its so much closer to home for me. But also, they are only open half a day, so I didn't have to be to work until 9. (Hence the late night last night.) But it was funny, my body woke up at 5 in a panic! It knew it shouldn't still be asleep. But I went back to sleep until the alarm went off at 6. Then I got up and road my exercise bike for 75 mins. I'm a little sore. I know I'm in shape, but I haven't been on my bike in months and I think those muscles became a little spoiled. But I'm sure with winter coming, I'll probably use it more. (Side note, did I mention we were getting a treadmill in previous posts? It didn't work out and we've decided to wait until we find a home to buy.)

Just as I was headed out the door, I realized I hadn't eaten yet. I also remembered how cold the Altamont office is. So I made some coffee and grabbed a Special K Crisp. I won't get my 15 minute breaks today, so my exercise bike this morning will probably be all I do, but that is why I went longer.

Forgot my lunch. So I went to Pizarros and ordered a Philly Chicken Sandwich with onion rings. Then before my order came, I started to feel sick to my stomach. I ate lunch, but spent the rest of the day thinking it would come back up. I finally started sipping on a Sprite around 3:00. It seemed to help a little bit. Dinner was at scrapbook group. Some kind of soup in bread bowls. I ate, but then after that, started feeling sick again.

My measurements on 9/19/12.
Bust 40.00
Waist 32.00
Abdomen 36.00
Hip 41.50
Thigh 23.50
Arm 12.50
Weight 175.0 (lbs.) 
BMI 30.04
Body Fat % 32.80
Body Fat 57.40 (lbs.)

My measurements on 10/19/12.
Bust 38.50 
Waist 30.00
Abdomen 34.00
Hip 41.00
Thigh 23.50
Arm 12.00
Weight 169.5 (lbs.) 
BMI 29.09
Body Fat % 32.00
Body Fat 54.24 (lbs.)

Results
Bust -1.50 (Wish this number would QUIT shrinking!) 
Waist - -2.00 (VERY happy with this number!)
Abdomen -2.00 (Very happy with this number!)
Hip -0.50
Thigh - -0.00 (Need to work this area harder, but it really has always been one of my biggest struggles)
Arm - -1.00
Weight - -5.5 (lbs)
BMI - -0.95
Body Fat % -.80
Body Fat - -3.13 (lbs.)

Curves adds all the results together for a total loss of -7.00 inches and -5.50 (lbs.). So that means since starting Curves, I have lost a total of -16.50 inches and -11.00 (lbs.) and I've had a total of 96 workouts. 

Jodi asked me what I've been doing different. I've been watching my portion size better again. I'm also trying to not bake goodies for the hubs when he's home. But now that he's loosing weight to, he's more okay with that. 

Hope this doesn't sound wrong, but I told him he can't get below 180. I finally weight less then my husband and that is a big deal to me. But that seems to be his goal weight anyways, which he is pretty close to since he never got as big like I did. I have noticed he needs new jeans cause his butt looks saggy in the ones he has now. But he's hard on jeans so I decided to wait until he wears the ones out he has now before buying new ones. 

The other big change I've made is doing Zumba on its own. I admit, I have a panic attack almost every time because by the time I do the full hour workout and go my hair & makeup, I have about 7 minutes to get to work. But I haven't been late yet so I'm going to stick with it. Especially since I lost 7 inches this month. :)

I can never say it enough, I'm so proud of myself. This has not been an easy journey, but it is so worth it. 

No comments: