Thursday, October 25, 2012

Week 86

I am officially down 70 pounds since starting this weight loss journey! I'm so proud of myself. There has been moments when I never thought I would get this far. There was times when I just wanted to quit. There was times I didn't want to do my workout, but did anyways. There has been holiday feasts where I've only had one plate and not gone back for more. All of those moments have lead up to this. I hope to loose another 10 pounds, but even if I don't, I can be proud of myself and know that I have worked hard.

Another 10 pounds, I feel like I've been saying that for a while. But eventually, I hit the goal and while the momentum is going, I decide to shoot for another 10 pounds.

Thursday - Stomach feels better this morning, but now my throat hurts. I hate this time of year! I hope its not the cold and cough Josh has had for the last 3 weeks. If it is, just shoot me now.

I decided to still go do Zumba. I was the ONLY one there besides the instructor, which was Cambree today. I didn't used to like her, but now that I'm feeling a little more confident in Zumba, I like her. She's just more upbeat and faster, but I feel like I did pretty good today. I also did my 30 minutes of Curves. They are getting ready to start another contest starting next week. During Zumba, I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle in my leg, so I decided to not walk on my breaks today.

Side note, just bought some sexy boots last night! I love how now that I love my body, I love dressing it up and accessorising.

Breakfast, I skipped the coffee today, just wasn't feeling up to it. But I did have a cinnamon roll. Lunch was tomato soup with whole grain gold fish crackers.Dinner, that was an early bedtime. I think I'm getting a head cold and just wanted to go to sleep.

Friday - Went to Curves dark and early this morning. ;) In fact, I had all my errands in town finished before the sun was up. I hate the shorter days, but I love how accomplished I feel right now. This morning, I did my measurements since I couldn't do them earlier in the week. But I held last weeks post to add them there. So if you missed it, read my last post. Vanessa was there when I did my measurements and when I saw 169.5 on the scale, I had a HUGE grin. Vanessa said "must be good."

Right now, the thing I seem to crave the most is capacinno's from Maverick, so I let myself have one this morning. Lunch was a bowl of rice. Dinner was steak and mashed potatoes with sweet & tangy sauce.

Saturday - Breakfast was a bagel and egg sandwich. Lunch, I can't remember. Dinner was my big Halloween party. I had meatloaf, monster mash potato bites, fruit w/ dip, and cheesecake for dessert. It was all delish, even if I did end up gaining 2 pounds this weekend.

Sunday - Skipped breakfast because I wasn't feeling good. Lunch was a handful of popcorn. By dinner, I was finally feeling better. I had meatloaf and more potato bites.

Monday - I've fought this sinus infection all weekend, but today I'm feeling better. At least I can breathe through my nose again. I went ahead and went to Curves this morning since I slept so well last night. Breakfast was a Special K Crisps and I only drank half of my coffee, I think it was making my cough worse. Lunch was tomato soup with crackers.

Dinner wasn't my greatest meal, but Josh is headed out of town for work for 8 days, so we decided to meet somewhere for dinner. The only place we could both agree on was Rocky's. I had some chicken strips, onion rings and a small snickers shake. I've decided they make the BEST onion rings and I'm going to quit ordering those anywhere else.

Tuesday - My stomach was off today. I only took one sip of my coffee and I didn't eat anything for breakfast. At lunch, I tried a new soup, beef and vegetables. Don't know if its cause my stomach was still squeamish, or if I just didn't like it, but I only ate half of it and threw the rest away. A few people at worked baked a fresh apple pie this afternoon. I had a slice with some ice cream around 4:30. When I got home, I showered. Then I thought about dinner, but my stomach still didn't feel right, so I went to bed instead. Oh, I did Zumba and Curves this morning.

Wednesday - Curves this morning. I'm still not sure about my stomach, so I forgot to grab something for breakfast before I left home. So breakfast was half a cup of coffee and 2 pop tarts. Note to self, I am going to stalk up on veggies and fruits the day before my period to see if that helps me stay on track. Actually, I need to stalk up on those things anyways.

Lunch was tomato soup with crackers. Dinner was some rolls at Jessica's while we did crafts. Followed by a caramelita. Then when I got home, I realized it was freezing and I had to build a fire. By the time that was done, I just wanted to go to bed.

No comments: