Thursday, October 4, 2012

Week 83

Only down half a pound, but I can tell my period is coming. (Ugh, hormones!)

I decided to buy some new workout clothes. LOVE them! I also bought a sports bra. That is so much nicer to work out in! But I just might have to wear my regular bra on measurements day because it really sucks my breasts in. I don't want to look like I've lost 3 inches just because they are smashed.

Thursday - Did Zumba for 30 mins, then did Curves for another 30. I love that workout. Today, I felt like I'm finally catching on to Zumba. I am not coordinated at all, but today I was keeping up and doing the steps right! This girl can now do the grapevine.

Breakfast was a protien drink and some watermelon. Around lunch time, I missed my coffee! But I don't like to drink THAT much caffiene after morning, so I got a Diet Coke. Lunch was a 6 in roasted chicken sandwich from Subway and some of the left over potatoes from yesterday. Josh ended up coming home tonight, so he stopped and got us dinner at China Star. I had Sweet & Sour pork, rice, eggroll and wontons. I ate half then put the rest in the fridge for later.

I forgot to keep track for a few days. So Friday - Sunday is a guess off my memory. I think its pretty close.

Friday - I ended up working today for my regular job, but it was out in the field. We started the day oat Cowan's Cafe. I had eggs, 1 slice of toast, a cup of coffee w/ some hot chocolate in it, and a small peice of the ham. (I gave the rest to someone else.) Lunch was at Daniel's Summit. I had the Philly Steak Sandwich and some onion rings. Dinner was the rest of my China Star meal.

Saturday - Breakfast was oatmeal. Then I spent the afternoon helping my uncle with his catering business. Lunch was an root beer float and a roll. Dinner was leftovers from his dinner. I had some beans, potatoes and ribs.

Sunday - Breakfast was oatmeal. Then I spent all morning and most of the afternoon in my craft room. (I finished my Alaska scrapbook!) So lunch/dinner was around 4:00. I had some beans, potatoes and ribs.

Monday - Breakfast was a yogurt parfait from Maverick. I only drank like a quarter of my coffee today. After Curves, I always go buy my salad from Maverick for lunch. This morning, they weren't made up yet. When I went back at lunch, they were SOLD out. :( I only get 30 minutes for lunch so I didn't have time to go somewhere else, so I had a corn dog and 2 egg rolls from Maverick. Dinner was a really yummy potato soup I made in a bread bowl. Went to Curves this morning and walked on both my breaks.

Tuesday - Did Zumba and then Curves this morning. I really enjoy those hour long workouts. Breakfast was a yogurt, banana and a small cup of coffee. Lunch was half a Maverick salad. I'm starting to get tired of those, I need ot come up with some new lunch ideas. Dinner was potato soup in a bread bowl. Also, I walked on both my breaks today.

Wednesday - I am so sluggish this week. I think its because Josh is home sick. He coughs all night and I'm not sleeping as well as I used to. Plus, last night, we went to bed an hour later then I would have if I had been home alone. At least the week is halfway over. Did Curves this morning and walked on both my breaks. Breakfast was coffee, yogurt and 2 poptarts. Lunch was half a chicken salad. Dinner, oh, my day just went down hill after work. I thought about just skipping dinner and going to bed, but I was too hungry. So I had some funeral potatoes.

No comments: