Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 4

I was hit and miss this week. Where has my energy and motivation gone? But still, I am down slightly to 203.8. Some days I feel like I'll never get under 200, or be able to stay there. 





On Friday, I decided to hit the gym. I didn't think I ran as well. I walked for 5 and then ran for 15 and then did that 2 more times. I was disappointed I couldn't run for 30 minutes, like I usually can, but in the end, I had 4.75 miles. I'm so close to hitting my 5 mile goal! I love starting my day out with a run. I wish the gym was open earlier so I could go before work. Well, maybe it doesn't matter. I've started doing my bible time in the morning (I call it my coffee date with Jesus), so I guess I wouldn't have time in the morning anyways.



The big thing is I decided to start a FB Mile-A-Day Challenge. It started October 1st, which seemed to be perfect motivation to get me moving. Hopefully it will be the motivation I need to get back on track. 


10th place? I guess that is what happens when you start adding new Fitbit friends from a Facebook group. Before, I only had like 6 friends, so it was easier to finish in the top 3. But I now have several friends, so I can compete in different challenges. Guess I'll have to "step-up" my game so I don't finish last anymore. 

No comments: