Monday, October 16, 2017

Week 6

I started out strong this week, until I got the nasty cold bug that is going around, which pretty much stopped me dead in my tracks. So I'm still holding strong at 203.8. I must say, 203 is starting to become my least favorite number. 

I didn't make it to the gym this week, but I did make sure to walk on my work breaks every day. I also think I hit my water goal the first few days, but then over the weekend, I stopped tracking because I was too sick to care. Seriously, I need this cold bug to go away!



On Thursday, I was able to walk on my am break, but then I wasn't able to walk on my lunch break or pm break. I wanted to walk when I got home, so I could at least hit 10,000 steps. But the second my body saw my couch, it was done. I had been trying to fight off the cold, but its like my body knew it was the weekend and it could just rest. I was in bed by 7:30 on Thursday night and I slept until 7:00 on Friday.

I woke up on Friday, took a test and then went back to bed for a few more hours. I kept hoping if I slept enough, this cold would just magically disappear. 


By Sunday, I was feeling slightly better, but I decided to still take it easy and give my body one more day of rest. 
 I'm in a Fitbit Challenge group to get 300,000 steps in the month of October. I'm also in a few different Mile-A-Day Challenges. As of October 15th, I have 202,956 steps and I've walked 87.73 miles. 



No comments: