Friday, June 17, 2011

Week 15

It was a pretty down week for me. I was busy most days and then tired most nights so I didn't get a lot of exercise in. But the good news is I'm holding steady at 31 pounds lost so far. This coming week shouldn't be as busy so I plan to jump right back into exercising.

I decided to hold off buying new clothes until I'm under 200 pounds. That should keep me motivated for now. I LOVE shopping for clothes and I think it will be even better this time because I'll be buying clothes a few sizes down. I'll be the girl laughing and crying happily in the dressing room. I'm trying to push for the end of this month, but since I didn't loose any this week it maybe be the first part of July instead. But even that doesn't feel that far away.

On WW they talk abut NSV (Non scale victories). I've really noticed those lately.

1- I seriously don't remember the last time I unbuttoned or unzip my pants. Course I still have to undo my belt, but I still love how loose my pants are.

2- When I'm adding payments at work on my 10 key calculator, I have to take off my ring. It slowly works down to my knuckle and spins if I leave it on and it gets in the way.

3- I got a bracelet for Christmas. It fit, but was a little tight. Its very loose now.

4- I can sit with my legs crossed at the knee! Its been years since I've done that. YEARS!

5- I can look down and finally my breasts stick out more then my belly. I still have a bit of belly to loose, but its slowly disappearing.

6- When the cash drawer at work pops out, it doesn't hit my legs.

7- Shirts that used to be too tight, aren't anymore. I can bend my elbows or twist my shoulders and not worry about them tearing. Not that they ever did tear, but that's the best way to explain it.

I'm sure I've noticed other things and each one is delight because I can tell all of my efforts are working.

No comments: