Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Right now, I'm feeling really good about this week. But the better I feel, the more I dread Thanksgiving. I'm so close to being under 180, but I'm so worried about how Thanksgiving dinner will knock the scale right back up. I know Thanksgiving only comes once a year, but I've worked so hard on this weight loss. I don't want to loose control of it over the holidays.

Which is already kind of happening. I've decided to take a veggie tray and a diet drink to dinner. Sounds good. But now I'm taking THREE pies. But I took a pie making class a few weeks ago and I am so excited to try out my new skills. So I can't choose just one, even though that would be easier. And I can't make myself make only one I like and then others I wouldn't.

Maybe I'll just skip dinner altogether and go right for dessert. ;)

And I thought between the meal and dessert I would suggest to Melanie that we go find the walking park and go around a few (or several) laps. I think I'll be able to talk her into it since I think she is just as nervous about the holidays as I am.

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

You've done really well so far, don't lose your resolve. This is my first visit to your blog, so I've spent some time browsing through your earlier posts and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary.