Sunday, July 1, 2012

Week 70

Thursday - woke up with a squimish stomach. :( I had my coffee, but then decided to skip breakfast because I remembered it was billing meeting today and they always do treats. The last few months it been yogurt, fruit and then biscuits or cinnamon rolls. I decided I'd wait to see what they prepared, if nothing else, I could eat the cherries I had in my lunch bag. Of course the day I plan on them doing something healthy, was they don't. The treat today was chips & salsa, which I don't like. I had a few taffies, but my stomach  still not feeling good. After about an hour, I decided I was hungry, so I had a small bowl of chips and salsa. And 2 glasses of water. I think the salsa made my stomach worse. So I bought a can of 7-up to sip on. I finished that on my lunch break, but didn't eat anything else. Instead, I started a 2nd can of 7-up. Bleh, I don't like feeling like this. Not sick enough to go home, but not healthy enough to feel good. I debated about Curves off and on all day, but in the end I decided to skip it. I went home and still didn't feel good. I skipped dinner and went to bed just before 8:00. I slept 10 hours!

Friday - feeling much better today. When I woke up at 6:00, I thought "but its my weekend!" then I realized just how long I had slept. So glad to be feeling better. Of course I was starving since I hadn't eaten anything since 11:00 yesterday. So I had a slightly overfilled bowl of frosted mini wheats and a glass of milk. Also had   a glass of water, which I do every morning when I take my pills. I ended up having to go to Roosevelt for something, so I stopped in at Curves. ;) Lunch was a 6 inch Subway Club with a diet coke. I think I drank 5 glasses of water today. Dinner was white lasagna and 2 bread sticks.

Saturday - Breakfast was Life cereal. After that, my day got hectic. I'm counting my exercise as chasing two little boys all day long. How can such little legs run so far and so fast? Lunch was a few bites of jello and half of Valex's hotdog. I did drink several glasses of water that day. Dinner? Missed it cause I was in a bad mood.

Sunday - Breakfast was mini cinnamon rolls. Breakfast was kinda late, so I skipped lunch and made dinner early. Dinner was my FAV Sweet & Sour Meatballs. I ate more then I should have, but I let that guilt push me to my exercise bike where I did 17.76 miles 75 mins. Then I got Josh to help me do some sit ups. I did 15. He is off for the next week and has promised to help me do them every night. I think I drank a total of 7 glasses of water. Oh, and I mentioned I counted my exercise yesterday as chasing nephews. My arms hurt today, I think its from packing Daxsen around so much.

Monday - Breakfast was coffee and apricots and one glass water. Lunch... I ended up skipping it to go see Dianna at the hospital. :( I had an afternoon snack of cherries and water. Dinner was a date at Lacabana. I ordered the meal with 1 taco, 2 enchiladas, rice & beans. I ate the taco, but only about 2/3 of one enchilada and about half my beans and rice. I got the rest to go home. Then we decided to order some deep fried ice cream too. I think I enjoy ice cream more now that I only have it occasionally.

The highlight of my day was at dinner. I recognized our waitress (I worked with her like 7 years ago), but she didn't recognize me. So even at one point, I made sure to say "Thank you Ronna". When she brought our dessert, she finally recognized me. She said she had just told her coworker "I think I used to work with that person, but she was much bigger then."

I walked on both my breaks, but didn't make it to Curves because we went to look at houses. My morning break, I walked with a coworker, so I didn't take my ipod. But my afternoon break, I was alone. That is when I realized, my new pants have NO pockets. I almost wussed out by saying I didn't want to carry my ipod, but I realized how LAME that was, put it in my bra and went on the walk. No excuse is big enough to miss out on a 15 minute walk. I also did 30 situps.

Tuesday - Tonight we hope to go take a deeper look at one of the homes we saw last night. My original plan had been to go to Curves before going to swap group, but with the home looking, I realized I wouldn't have time. So originally, I was going to get up at 4 AM and ride my exercise bike for an hour. But then I started feeling bad I would miss Curves this week (cause I have the rest of the week off!), so I decided instead to get up at 4:30. I got up, did my hair and makeup, then packed some work clothes and dressed in my workout clothes and hurried to Roosevelt. It worked perfectly, in fact, if I do it again, I could probably take 5-10 more minutes at home. I only had to reapply deodorant and touch up my hair. And I feel great for already having it done for the day. To top off this amazing day, today is my dress up day. ;) There won't be any walks, but I've already been to Curves. Also, since I probably won't make it tomorrow, we did my weekly weighin. With this contest they are running, they check your weight weekly. I was down 3 pounds today. Go me!
Turns out, we can't go tonight, but it still feels good to know I got my workout in. I will defiantly do that more in the future in the early mornings, makes my whole day feel more productive.

Breakfast was coffee and apricots and one glass water. Lunch was 2 glasses of water, 2 meatballs (no rice or sauce), a few pieces of cheese. I also had some peas, but they have gotten old and didn't taste well so I only ate a few. That afternoon, my belly was upset, so I sipped on a Coke and drank about half a can. Dinner was a double BBQ at Marion's, along with a few chips and a fresh cherry limeade. I almost ordered a shake, but remembered I had ice cream the night before and decided I didn't need it again. Then when I saw the cake at Swap group, I was glad I skipped ice cream so I could have cake with no guilt. No sit ups tonight because my belly was still upset and a little tender.

Wednesday - Today we did get to go look at the house again. Its been a very unplanned, yet still kinda structured, day. This morning, I decided we should go to town early so I could go to Curves since they were open on the 4th of July. But because I slept in too long, I missed breakfast. Josh dropped me off at Curves and then went to get a few things. When he picked me up, he had a coffee for me and 2 bananas. After the house looking, we headed to go fishing, so then I basically missed lunch. :p The fishing wasn't very good, so we left about 4. Oh, by fishing, I mean on our float tubes, so my legs got a good work out. Josh had to go to Vernal for a work thing and I tried eating a few grapes, but they were hot. Dinner tonight was the only real meal we had today. Josh took me to Cafe Rio and I ordered the nachos with pork, cheese, rice and beans. I ate about 3/4 and Josh finished them off for me. I know I have the rest of the week off,  but I hope to maybe go to Curves once more this week.My other exercise included hiking to the shore of Sandwash to fish.

No comments: