Sunday, November 4, 2012

Week 87

I kept track most of this week, but I can tell what day Josh came home because that is when I started just enjoying every second with him and not keeping track of everything. He's on an 8 on - 6 off schedule right now and those 8 days and nights get pretty lonesome. I know I do better when I keep track, but right now, I'm just enjoying being a wife.

Thursday - Jumped out of bed for Zumba this morning. When I got on the scale I was thrilled to see 167.8. 70 pounds!!!!! That made my day start out amazing. I threw on my workout clothes, some slippers, grabbed my bags and headed to town. About 15 minutes down the road, I realized, I left my boots on the bed. I could wear my slippers or my sneakers to work today. I thought about turning around to go get my boots. I would miss Zumba, but could still do Curves. But I didn't want to miss Zumba. I think it what is helping me so much right now. So I went and did Zumba for 30 and Curves for 30. Then I ended up at Stewart's where I had to beg someone to help me find some boots in my size in the back room. That guy was awesome! Its not his normal job, and he felt lost looking for shoes, so he had me go back with him. Yay, new boots! Oh, and today was my 100th workout with Curves. :) So other then my shoe crisis, today is been a pretty good day so far.

Breakfast was a mochachino from Maverick. That is usually my Friday treat, but I think tomorrow will be a lazy day at home. Lunch was soup w/ crackers. Dinner was Subway and some treats at book club.

Friday - I told a friend this week that I might starve this weekend. With Josh's new work schedule, I'll be home alone this weekend. I have a hard time finding motivation to cook for just me. I had the foresight to at least do a little grocery shopping yesterday. Now to just find the motivation. Breakfast, missed it, but I usually do on Friday's. Don't know why, I just never seem to want breakfast on the weekends.

Around 11, I realized I missed something at the grocery store. I could have gotten it in Altamont, but decided to go all the way to Roosevelt and go to Curves too.

When I got home, I tried a new recipe and cooked myself a meal. I had pork tenderloin with a cranberry sauce and green beans w/ shallots. Never tried shallots before, they were okay, but I like regular onions more.

Dinner was at Kim's Halloween party. I had a pulled pork sandwich, baked beans, chips and cobbler.

Saturday - Skipped breakfast. Lunch wasw pork medaalions w/ cranberry sauce and brown rice pilaf. That afternoon, I had a cupcake and that night I had a margirata with my sister. Other then that, didn't eat much today. Yep, I'm going to starve when Josh works on the weekends. I think its a combiation of a few things. 1) I don't want to go to the effort to cook for just myself. 2) He's not there telling me he's hungry, so I'm not thinking, ya it is about time for dinner. 3) I don't have any food in the house, because its not worth shopping for just me, but also because I struggle so much with mindless eating that I try to have no food around. All of these are things I need to work on the next time he is gone on the weekend.

Sunday - Spent all morning working on a birthday cake. I was worried it wouldn't be ready in time, so I skipped breakfast. What was I thinking, his family is ALWAYS late. I showed up at their house around 1. I was starving, but decided to wait for everyone to get there. Ya, I didn't end up eating until 2:30. Sure wish I had eaten this morning. I'd say lesson learned, but I seem to have faith that they won't always be late. We had cake & ice cream around 4:30. Then I never got hungry enough to eat again.

Monday - Curves this moring. I love seeing my sister there. :) Breakfast was 2 poptarts and half a cup of coffee. Lunch was tomato soup with gold fish crackers. Dinner was the left over chicken strip and onion rings from last week. I also walked on both my breaks today.

Tuesday - Zumba and Curves this morning. Breakfast was a Special K crisp and half a cup of coffee.

After that, I stopped logging into update things. Work is also been busier then normal. I do a lot of this updating while at work, but I just haven't had the time lately.


No comments: