Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 90 and Curves Measurements

Thursday - Zumba this am, followed by Curves. Now that the heater is running in the building, holy crap my workouts are HOT. I rolled my pant legs up today halfway through my workout. I'm kinda bummed because Curves will only be open Mon - Wed next week, plus that means only 1 day of Zumba. :( I'm still deciding what to do this weekend, but I'm tempted to get not sleep in on Saturday and come down for Zumba instead. I've got a few days to decide. I've also already decided to walk after Thanksgiving dinner, but I'm going to try and sneak out on my own. Last year I was mad that I walked with others. They were slow and they didn't go near as far as I wanted to.

Breakfast was a smoothie and half a cup of coffee.

GADS! Every week I SWEAR I am going to track to the weekend, but then I never do. I am defiantly in a slump right now. Grrr.

Monday - Curves this am and I walked on both my breaks. Smoothie and half a cup coffee for breakfast. Lunch was some soup and crackers. And a diet coke. It has been a stressful day! I am drained. I went to scrapbook group hoping there would be a good dinner. Some gals go all out and bring, soup, rolls, salad, etc. So I was counting on that being my dinner so I could have to spend no energy on figuring something out myself. Ya, this gal was more like me, bare minimum. So dinner was meat, cheese and crackers. When I got home, I went to bed. Hoping tomorrow is a better day.

Tuesday - Zumba, followed by Curves, this morning. Smoothie and a half cup of coffee for breakfast.  Lunch was a subway Sandwich and diet coke. Dinner was cereal. Walked on both my breaks today.

Wednesday - This week is really wearing on me. I feel completely drained. Work has been crazy and I'm a little less then excited about Thanksgiving and that is taking a toll on me emotionally.

Curves this am. Breakfast was coffee and a smoothie. I bought some protein drink mix from Curves and added some of the vanilla to my smoothie. It was yummy. Lunch was soup and crackers. I wore a dress today so no walks.

I have been trying to avoid my measurements because I'm up a few pounds. That hasn't been to hard because the morning worker hasn't been trained to do them yet. But today Jodi was in. She reminded me. At first I said no, but she talked me into it.

My measurements on 10/19/12.
Bust 38.50
Waist 30.00
Abdomen 34.00
Hip 41.00
Thigh 23.50
Arm 12.00
Weight 169.5 (lbs.)
BMI 29.09
Body Fat % 32.00
Body Fat 54.24 (lbs.)

My measurements on 11/21/12.
Bust 38.50
Waist 31.00
Abdomen 34.00
Hip 40.50
Thigh 24.50
Arm 12.00
Weight 172.00 (lbs.)
BMI 29.52
Body Fat % 32.40
Body Fat 55.73 (lbs.)

Results
Bust -0
Waist - +1.00
Abdomen - 0
Hip -0.50
Thigh - +2.00
Arm - 0.00
Weight - +2.50 (lbs)
BMI - +.43
Body Fat % +.40
Body Fat - +1.49
(lbs.)

Curves adds all the results together for a total gain of 2.50 inches and 2.50(lbs.). So that means since starting Curves, I have lost a total of -14.00 inches and -10.80 (lbs.) and I've had a total of 116 workouts.

Yes I'm up in just about every area. Sigh. I have got to get out of this slump and get back on track. Going to be hard with the holidays, but I'm trying. For example, today I am CRAVING a milk shake. And I almost went and got one. But I resisted the urge because I know its Thanksgiving tomorrow.

No comments: