Thursday, November 29, 2012

Week 91

Overall, not sure how I feel about this week. I am exhausted! We were out late on Monday night, then Tuesday I spent ALL day with Vanessa's kids. Wednesday, I worked a few hours overtime and outside the office. Got to watch a meter base blow out. Scary. And through all of this, the work stress continues. Missing 2 days in the office did not help, but adjusting to these 8 hour days is a bitch. (Yep, saying it how it is.) How is it I now only work 8 hours instead of 10, but I am exhausted? I'm trying to have a good attitude about it this year because it makes it go faster, but not even a week into it and I am miserable! I'm trying to not let it out on my coworkers, but of course my period is getting ready to start. I.E., my hormones are RAGING and so hard to control.

So much to vent about, but trying to remember this is my diet journal. Good news: I kept track of my eating all week. It wasn't my greatest eating habits, but still, I kept track!

Thursday - (Thanksgiving) I know you shouldn't try to save up calories by skipping earlier meals, but that is what I did. I had a yogurt and coffee for breakfast. And I believe this would have been fine, if I hadn't forgotten how his family is late for every thing. We showed up at 1:00 because we were told that was when dinner was. We were the ONLY ones there. So we went to Walmart to do some shopping. (Where we planned a sudden dinner of our own.) I bought a banana to eat. Then when we got back I ate some crackers and pineapple. We finally had dinner around 2:30. I had turkey, ham, a small scoop of mashed potatoes, a roll, some lefsa and stuffing. No seconds. Then I snuck out on my own for a nice long walk. Last year, I had tag along. We did maybe 1 slow mile. Today, I walked 5-6 miles in about 90 mins. :) Much better then last years walk. I guess I was only missed a little, but it was worth it to have that long, peaceful walk by myself. Dessert was pumpkin pie, which I do NOT like, so I had some fudge.

Friday - No actual exercise today, but I did a lot of walking. Breakfast was coffee and a breakfast burrito. Then Vanessa and I went to the Vernal City Holly Fair. We walked Santa's workshop. Then we went up town and walked the boys around to see the ponies, camel, bubbles, etc. Lunch was a chicken sandwich at Gandolfo's with chips and a cookie. Dinner was tator tot casserole.

Saturday - Breakfast was yogurt w/ a banana and a mochachino. Today we are doing our Thanksgiving dinner. It will be a late lunch/early dinner. I did get on my exercise bike for 2 hours. Our meal included, turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, carrot supreme, corn bread dressing, honey wheat rolls and 2 pies for dessert.

Sunday - Breakfast was some fruit and a coffee. Lunch was tator tot casserole. Dinner was left overs from yesterday.

Monday - Breakfast was a Curves protein drink. I was a little cautious cause I made it with skim milk. I tried skim milk about a year ago, GROSS. But after adding the protein powder, I couldn't tell it was skim. Curves this am and walked on both my breaks. I'm going to miss the nice weather to walk in when winter hits. Dinner was a surprise party for my mom. We went to The Porch in Vernal. I had the country fried steak with mashed potatoes and a corn side dish. I also had some sweet potato fries and a few of the other appetizers they ordered. (My mom's company hosted it.) Then a brownie for dessert.

Tuesday - My diet sucks this week, but at least I've kept up on this journal. :) Just Curves this am, no Zumba. We got home late last night and I couldn't wake myself up in time this morning. Also, today, I am babysitting my sister's kids. So I decided the only auntly thing to do was lunch at Rocky's. I had a shake, but ended up sharing most of my fries. I also had the chicken Malibu taco. Dinner was leftovers from our turkey dinner.

Wednesday - This week is so off. Today, I got to work out in the field. So I came down early and went to Curves. Breakfast was a coffee and a protein drink. Lunch was at the Hanna Cafe. I had the Philly Steak Sandwich with onion rings. By the time I got home, I was drained! I had a yogurt and went to bed.

No comments: