Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I caved. I had a Pepsi Max last night. But in my defense, it was a late night. I went to a photography class in Vernal that was going to go until at least 9:30 and I was worried about the late night drive home. When I got dinner before class, I saw the Pepsi Max and thought I would get it and hopefully the caffiene would help me stay alert. Which is did, so I'm glad I did it. Class went until 10:00 so I didn't get home until 11:15.

Dinner was awesome. I went to Quizno's and got my favorite sandwich, but I was a good girl and got a small instead of large. I hate eating alone so I wanted to just scarf my dinner down so I could leave. But I made myself eat slowly and made sure to enjoy eat bite. (Mostly because I still can't get over that disgusting Spaghetti Carbonara.) I also made sure to skip out on the chips and a cookie, even though their cookies looked so good! (Dark Chocolate covered cookie? WISH I could!)

I hope last nights soda pop isn't enough to bring back the caffeine headaches. Although, I must admit, its not even 9:00 am yet and I am already dragging. If I don't wake up some more, I might cave again this afternoon just to make it through the day. But I'm going to try to not.

It really was okay, for a diet drink. But I don't felt like I usually do when I drink a soda pop, so hopefully I'm learning to be okay without. By that I mean, the first sip was kind of disappointing. Not because it tasted nasty, but just... I don't know. It just didn't hit the spot like I thought it would after going with out soda pop for two and a half weeks. Or maybe Dr. Pepper really is just the best. ;)

I really haven't lost anything yet this week. I hope I'm not already hitting a slump. Time to buckle down and eat even less I guess. When some meals are only 4 or 5 points, I have a double serving if I have enough points left at the end of the day. Today's menu is looking pretty light so hopefully I see a difference in the morning. And I don't have plans for the next for nights so I should be able to get some exercises in. I figured out how to do the preset workout on my bike and they seem to push me harder because the intensity level changes on its own.

No comments: