Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yay, I made it yesterday without a soda pop. (On a side note, in real life I say just pop, but for some reason when I blog I always say soda pop. Not sure why.) But I'm going to go get me a Diet Coke as soon as I'm done with this post because I am DRAGGING today. I went to bed a little earlier, but it must have not been enough.

Just a few things I learned yesterday while browsing the internet. I finally found my favorites recipes on Weight Watchers! They've been right in front of me all this time. Grrrr. So now I can go back to marking recipes to try and then be able to hurry and print a few when its time to go grocery shopping.

A few weeks before I was even thinking about going on a diet, the boy scouts came around selling the Little Ceasars Pizza Kits. I LOVE THOSE! So I ordered several. They came the week after I started my diet. Several times now I wanted one, but didn't know how it would affect my diet. Or if I could just have one? But last night I was so tired, I didn't want to think about dinner. So I cooked one. Then to make it feel like it was more, I cut it into 8 peices instead of just 4. Then I just slowly ate it. It ws so GOOD! I probably can't have those often, but I did stay low on my points yesterday so I'm probably okay. And I finally dropped another half of a pound when I weighed this morning. (I've been stuck at the same weight for a few days now!)

I must be getting better at my diet, because during my dream, I was dieting. Josh and I were out to some restauarant and when my meal came it was HUGE! I wanted to eat it all, but knew better. So before the waiter left, I asked for a take home container. Then I put half of my meal into it so I wouldn't eat as much.

I think I read that somewhere online and that is probably what inpspired the crazy dream.

One of the gals I work with gave me a tip. Keep some small chocolates in teh freezer, like Hershey Kisses or the mini candy bars. Then when the cravings get really bad, pull one out and just suck on it. Because its frozen it will last a lot longer. So last night I threw a chocolate in the freezer. I'll try it later this weekend.

Well, I wasn't kidding about that Diet Coke. I'm off to get one now so I can make it through the day with my eyes half way open. At least I can sleep in tomorrow. :)

No comments: