Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week 1 Update

That pudding I talked about, the one that was 32 points? I was telling my friends about it last night and Randi asked me what was in it. After telling her, she said it shouldn't be that many points. Did I change serving size?

Um, no. I thought Weight Watchers calculated that for me also.

I got home late after "girl's night" last night, but I still got online to check it out. I'm not sure how many servings the pudding makes, but I think it will be 4-6 servings. So I plugged in four and now its only 8 points!!!!!!

Looks like I just might have pudding this weekend. :) That is when I'll really have to watch myself and my portion control.

And on a side note, I'm trying to figure out the best time of day to check my weight. Last night I weighed myself, and then this morning I did it again. I thought I would weigh more in the morning because we ate dinner and went right to bed. Versus after eating during the day, I have a chance to get up and move a little bit. But this morning the scale said almost 4 pounds lighter then it did last night. Yippee!

No comments: