Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week 26

Crap, week 27 is almost over and I just realized I missed blogging about my diet for the last two weeks. I can't remember much about week 25 or 26, but I still thought I might try to think of some highlights.

Its kind of weird to have to actually button and zip my pants again. For so long, I just kept wearing my old jeans. They were so big, I could just slip them off and on. But it is nice to feel like I look good. Some days I still can't believe I have lost 3 sizes. I never thought I could do it. I'm so glad my hard work is paying off. It has been HARD, but its been worth it.

Exercise? I've been slacking again. Why do I do that?! I KNOW when I exercise I loose weight. I KNOW THIS! But I guess I just get lazy. I need to be better. I don't want this weight to be my finally weight.

No comments: