Thursday, September 15, 2011

Week 28

:) That's what I can say about this week. I did so much better. I exercised every day and it paid off. I'm now down 47.6 pounds. If I keep it up, I'll be down 50 pounds soon, hopefully in the next week or two. I'm so proud of myself.

I've been walking during BOTH of my 15 minute breaks at work. I'm so grateful the heat is gone so the afternoon walk isn't unbearable. I've been speed walking and I've been able to get faster so now I can do a little bit extra. I used to walk around the yard, then the shop, and then to the front door. But now I can make an extra trip back and forth in front of the shop, before heading in. Go me!!!!!

Yesterday, I saw this ARTICLE about Kirstie Alley. She went from a size 14 to a size 4! I'm not shooting for a size 4 myself, but now a size 8 (or 6) doesn't seem so impossible. I'm still trying to be realistic, but now I refuse to stop until I'm at least out of a size 10. I don't want to be in a size that has 2 digits.

I went ahead and cancelled my subscription to Weight Watchers. I think I've lost 10-15 pounds on my own so I think I'm ok to go at this alone. Really, I already am. I can't remember the last time I went on their website. My subscription doesn't officially end for another month because they already billed me for September, but I don't see myself changing my mind.

Here's to hoping for another great week. I've been fighting a cold all week and it finally got worse last night. But I'll push through it and keep working hard.

No comments: