Thursday, September 22, 2011

Week 29 update

I'm feeling a bit better now. When I first started my diet, I didn't feel like I was loosing weight, even though the scale was showing results. Then Josh tugged on my pants one day and they fell off. I'm sure I've mentioned that on my blog somewhere, I'm just too lazy to go find it and add in the link. But after that I quit using the zipper and button each time I took my pants off. I just slid them on and off. Until they got so bad I had to use a belt.

I've reached that stage again. I was discouraged earlier today, but thought my pants felt looser so I tried pulling on them and yep, they slid right off. :) I don't need a belt yet, but it did make my day. I bought these pants about a month ago and they were kinda tight. But not anymore.

No comments: