Thursday, September 22, 2011

Week 29

I feel a little let down this week. I worked hard. I did my exercise every day. And I think I ate well. But the scale didn't change this week. But I'm going to try and not let it get me down. I'm going to keep with it and it will pay off. Maybe next week will be a bigger loss to make up for this week.

One new thing I did this week is ran the stairs in the warehouse at work. I usually walk on my 15 min breaks (so 2 times a day), but one day the wind was blowing. I HATE THE WIND! But I knew I had plans that night and I probably wouldn't exercise, so I knew I needed to do something. So I went to the warehouse and just walked up and down the stairs. I ran the first few times, but wow, that tires a person out fast. So I spent the rest of the time just walking up and down. Up and down. That was on Tuesday; I'm still sore. I think I'll do it again today and then try to do it a few times a week.

I'm just glad to be back in exercise mode. I really do think I feel better when I exercise daily. I feel like I sleep better and that I don't drag as much throughout the day. We have our department meeting today and I'm bummed because I won't get my 1st break and therefore no walk. Ya, I've become one weird person. But tonight there is a work dinner and it is like an hour after we close, so I think in the down time I'll go walk so I can still my exercise in for the day. I need to stay dedicated so I don't fall off the wagon again. Or maybe its just back on the wagon in this case.

Overall I'm not going to let the no change affect me. I was sick last week the night before weigh in and skipped dinner so that's probably why it was so great last week.

I've started looking at hairstyles. I can't wait to hit the 50 pound mark and get my hair makeover. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do, but I'm excited for it. I'm ready for a change and 50 pounds feels like a reason to give myself extra pampering.

No comments: