Friday, October 21, 2011

I've gotten the greatest compliments lately so I need to add them for the next time I get discouraged.

I guess Josh's old boss saw me at Preston's soccer game last week. He called Josh today about something else, but then he told them that he saw me at the game taking pictures, but didn't recognize me until I started talking to Melanie. He told Josh that I have lost half of myself.

Then on Sunday I wore my pretty black dress to church. I did get lots of compliments, but the best one happened yesterday. A lady from my ward came into work to do something and she said I looked so good in my black dress, she went online the next day and bought one for her.

Things like that totally make my day. Sometimes I feel like I can't see any change. I know that's all in my head and I've heard its harder to loose the psychological fat vs. the real fat, and I believe it. But when others tell me they can see it, it makes the physiological fat go away a little bit more.

No comments: