Thursday, October 13, 2011

Week 31 and Week 32

I know I missed blogging last week. I am having a battle with my body. Some days I love it, other days I HATE it. HATE. So I didn't blog since it was a hate day for me last week.

I keep bouncing back between 291 and 294 and it is driving me nuts! I even saw 189 on the scale one day, but the next day I was back up. ARGH.  But I'm trying to not get discouraged and keep working at it.  I've hit these kind of spots before and then suddenly one day, I finally break away from that number and never see it again.

Some of the highlights over the last two weeks.

Years (and years) ago, my mother in-law bought me a nice winter coat for Christmas. It never fit well, but of course after a year or two, it didn't fit at all. Every now and then, I would think about giving it away, but it was such a nice coat, I couldn't part with it. The other day I saw it in the closet and decided to try it on. It fits!!!! Its a little tight, but I can't believe it fits.

Last week, I went in for my yearly visit. The dr. was very proud of me and all the weight I loss. The only sad part was he said congrats on loosing 30 pounds. Um, I must have gained 18 more pounds before my LAST visit, because I have now lost 48 since starting my diet. I made sure to correct him, I want credit for every single pound. (That's I've lost, not gained.)

The last thing that made me feel better(ish) was apparently I'm going to be in a local commercial. Gulp. The camera does in fact add 10 pounds, but I was so grateful I've worked so hard to loose so much. I still feel like a fatty in the commercial, but at the end it flashes a picture of all the employees and I can tell for SURE I'm a fatty in that picture because it was taken like 18 months ago. At least its not that girl in the commercial.

I had a hard time making myself walk this week on my breaks. Its because I'm so discouraged. But I know deep down that it will all pay off, so I walked anyways. I saw a poster on pinterest that says something like, "Its simple. You either do it or you don't." I've tried to make that my motto. So far its worked because I kept with it this week on my exercise. I even got up at 4 am one morning because I knew I would be home late that night.

No comments: