Thursday, October 20, 2011

Week 33

I can finally say I've lost 50 pounds!!!! Overall, I've lost 53.60 total, 7.8 of that just in the last week. Its like my body finally got in sync with itself and got rid of all the fat cells I keep working over and over and over and over. There was days I thought it was pointless to walk on my breaks because the scale had been stuck for so LONG. But I kept hoping it would suddenly pay off and it did. :)

I also started to question my decision to quit Weight Watchers. I've only kept an overall total of weight loss, but I don't have anything that can tell me how much I've lost each week. So I started to wonder if I did loose weight quicker on Weight Watchers. But after this week, I'm ok with my decision to do this diet on my own.

I am trying to change up my walks a little. I hate that I only get 15 minutes, but I try to make the most of it. Some days I punch my arms while walking. But this week I started running certain parts of my walk. Melanie showed up at her moms last Sunday all sweating. She had walked from her house. When she got to the bottom of the last hill, she ran the rest of the way. I told her I would've come with her, so she said next Sunday. I can't run that far! But hopefully I can build up my endurance faster by running on my breaks. I don't particularly like being all sweaty when I come back in to work, but I still like it better then the fatter version of me I used to be, so I'll keep doing it. And I still run the stairs in the warehouse from time to time.

I haven't done my Biggest Loser Wii in a while, so I put it in the other night. Made me remember how much I love that work out. So I put it in the next night too, but 5 minutes into it and my ankle was in extreme pain. I'm not sure what I did to it, but for now I'm going to keep taking a break from the Wii game. I don't want to really hurt myself and then not be able to exercise at all.

I think I've finally figured out a Halloween Costume. We're both going to be scarecrows. I'm going to try and make a tutu so mine can be more feminine, but even if I don't get that done, I can wear a pair of Josh's old holey jeans. Yep, I fit into my husbands pants now.

I know I probably won't have another week as great as this. I know with Weight Watchers, they said it was normal to loose 1-2 pounds a week. So I'll just be glad for a great week that got me out of a rut and keep working to shed the little pounds at a time.

I think I want to loose about 40 more pounds, but even after loosing 50, 40 seems overwhelming, so for now my new goal is to get to 175. That's 10 pounds away. Here's to hoping I can do it by the end of the year.

No comments: