Thursday, May 24, 2012

Week 64

The good news, is one week after the cruise, I was only one pound away from loosing all my cruise weight.

The bad news, its all back. Thank you aunt flo for making my life miserable.

Actually it might be a combo of hormones and my weekend eating habits. I seem to be doing mindless eating sometimes when Josh is home. But its only when he's home. When I'm home alone on Friday's, I don't eat. Maybe a yogurt for breakfast and then I just stay busy with appts. or housework. By the time I realize I'm hungry, Josh is going to be home soon, so I just wait for him so we can eat dinner together.

But then when he's home, I tend to try to keep up with him in eating. He has seconds, so I do too. He asks for dessert, so I make some and have a huge slice with him. So this weekend, my goal is to watch my portion sizes.

Curves was awesome on Monday. I burned 399 calories, only one short of my goal! At least I know its possible.

I have set a final goal weight of 170. I hope I can get there. Its only 13 pounds away. But some days that 13 pounds feels like 100.

No comments: