Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I feel fat this week and its driving me nuts cause the cruise is just days away. I keep telling myself its just the mental fat stuck inside my head, but I swear my stomach is bigger and my face is rounder.

Deep breath, its okay. You're down 60 pounds from what you were when you started your diet a year ago.

In a weird turn of events, I ended up working in an outer area office today; one I haven't worked in from YEARS. A lady came into that I haven't seen in years and the first thing she said was, "wow, you look amazing. You've lost weight, haven't you?"

See, it is all in my head today.

Maybe I'm stressed because my mom mentioned that most people gain about 9 pounds on a cruise. 9 pounds! (I can hear H screaming at me right now "its not a big deal.") But my pants are already tight. I've never fit into this size as well as I would like too. I think after 5 pounds, I would have to go up a size. If I'm stuck on a ship in the middle of the ocean, that is really not an option for me. I'm already packing enough clothes, I don't want to pack pants in the next size up for just in case. I NEED to exercise every day on the ship just to maintain so my clothes will fit the next day. As of now, Josh is saying he will exercise with me, so hopefully it will really happen. And not let my stomach think it can eat more then it needs to. I'm so nervous and excited for this cruise all at once.

K, that's enough for now. I'm doing my measurements at Curves tomorrow because I'd rather do them before the cruise instead of after. So I'll post more on Thursday. And hopefully feel better about myself. I am beautiful. Just keep repeating that.

And on a completely different side note: I HATE the new blogger. Hopefully their search engines pick that up. I switched back to the old, but then saw notice that the old interface will be deleted at the end of the month, so I switched back to the new in hopes of learning to like it. Nope, still hate it. I hate change.

No comments: