Thursday, May 31, 2012

Week 65

Not even sure if I should blog this week. I must admit, I'm getting tired of keeping a weekly journal. But I still want to hit 170, so I think I'll keep blogging weekly until I do.

Not much to report this week. I flat out just didn't seem to care one way or the other. I think my only efforts this week was to watch my portion sizes. But I never made it to Curves and I never worked out on my own. I just couldn't find the energy or motivation. Well, I was going to go to Curves on Tuesday, but I still hurt too much from riding horses the day before.

I know I need to work harder. I know that the last 10 pounds can be the hardest to loose, but somedays I'm just done with trying so hard to be perfect. Its not even really about loosing 10 more pounds, its just about reaching the point where my pants fit comfortably every day. I used to think I needed to be a size 10, but size 12 is fine, except the days when they are tight, which is too often for me.

Maybe I'll just try harder to get to Curves next week.

No comments: