Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I finally got back down to the weight I was a week ago. For some reason, I thought my low had been 224, so I thought that meant I had only gained a pound. But I got looking and there was one day that I weighed 223, so its like I gained 2 pounds. Grrr. So now I'm down 2 pounds, but can't celebrate because I'm too busy being mad over the fact that I lost those 2 pounds before.

Oh well, I knew there would be set backs. I'll just learn to be better. So far this week, all I've had for lunch is a salad. And by salad, I mean lettuce, carrots and sprouts. And not even the good sprouts, apparently only one store in town carries them. At least I don't like salad dressing, so I don't feel like I'm missing out there.

Last night we had Chicken Parmigiana Sandwiches for dinner. They are still my favorite thing we've made since I started my diet. :) I had one sandwich, and really wanted another one. But then I decided to have an ice cream bar instead. I bought a box of Weight Watchers and a box of Skinny Cow ice cream and they are both pretty good. Josh wanted to taste my chocolate one last night. I was enjoying every.single.bite, so I told him he could only have a slick, not a big bite. He said it tasted like real chocolate. And he's right, I can't even tell its diet ice cream. I also like just having a bar of ice cream, I think if I were to dish it up on my own, I would over do it.

Still exercising at 4:00 in the morning. I seem to do really well the first of the week, but by Wednesday I am drained. It was hard to get up this morning! But I reminded myself I have scrapbook group tonight,  so I wouldn't be home until late and probably not get any exercise in. So up I got. The last two days, I did treat myself to a diet soda pop, but not until the afternoon. Today, I had one opened before 8:00.

My next mini goal is 215, but I'll just be happy to get under 220 after struggling for the last week. You eat an elephant one bite at a time and loose weight one pound at a time. I can do this!

I'm seriously thinking about hanging one of my prom dresses where I can always see it, just to remind me I want to be skinny again. But that's probably a little over board. Maybe I'll just print out some pictures and hang those around the house instead.

No comments: