Thursday, April 28, 2011

Week 8

Today was my first weigh in day on a Thursday so that is why this week was so short.

I am feeling very BLAH about my diet right now. I found it hard to be motivated this week. I've struggled with the Easter candy that is laying around the house. I know Josh likes having sweets, so I don't want to get rid of it. But I also don't him to eat them all in 2 days because 1) That's not healthy and 2) then he would be out of sweets and complaining again. So I think I need to have him find a spot for the sweets that is where I can't see it.

I have had zero energy this week. Some days I have a sore throat, but that has been all, so I've decided its not a cold. Maybe its just irritated because the wind blows ALL.THE.TIME. We've gone to bed at a good time, like always, but I just couldn't get up in the mornings. I think I only exercised one morning this week. I made sure to exercise at night instead, but I don't know if it was as good a work out or not. I know Tuesday night wasn't, because I ate and then jumped on my bike and it unsettled my stomach. But at least I can say I haven't missed a day this week.

I continue to bounce around between 220 and 223. I HATE 223! Why can't I break away from it? If I eat a smoothie for breakfast, a salad for lunch, and then cereal for dinner, I can loose the weight. But I can't live off of that diet plan for more then a few days. Once I break away from it, I'm right back up to 223.

I need to refocus and recommit to this diet. I have tons of reasons to loose this weight so I have no excuse.

No comments: