Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 5

Can I just say BLAH to the entire week? I'm up a pound which explains my horrid week.

It really is all my fault, I let my emotions get out of control which let my eating get out of control.

Tuesday was a downer of a day for me and I ended up eating out. I had onion rings, chicken strips and a shake. The next morning I was mad at myself. So I'll work on that.

This weekend I went to the city. I think I did okay, but I know I could do better. It was so hard to not have Alfredo at the Olive Garden! So I compensated by getting an appetizer, which I probably shouldn't have, but it was so good!

So I think between those two days is why I went up instead of down.

On the plus side, I exercised every day last week! During it at 4 in the morning is actually working for me. I made myself a deal: If I exercise at 4 in the morning, I can have a diet soda pop during the day, if I want. I'm trying to not just have a pop because I exercised. I'm trying to make it about, if I am super tired, I'll have a soda pop. I also really enjoy watching "Desperate Housewives" while riding my exercise bike. Those two things seem to be enough motivation right now. On Thursday I didn't want to get up because my cramps were so bad. But then I reminded myself how much I like soda pop when my period is here, and I couldn't have one if I didn't exercise so up I got.

I did go to the dr. on Friday and I'm now taking Metformin. We talked about the delayed release so it doesn't make me as sick, but apparently that is more money, so for now I'm taking one with breakfast and another one with dinner. I didn't want it messing up my weekend, so I started yesterday. My belly has been unsettled, but that has been it so far. I hope that is the worst it gets.

I wore my black jeans today and they are still a little tight. I probably need to loose a few more pounds before they fit comfortably.

I want to loose weight for me. I want to feel healthier and sexier. But I now have a few vain reasons too. Something is coming up in the fall and I hope to shock some people with the weight I've lost. And there could be wedding bells in the future for Josh's brother and I want to look good for that too. So I'll just keep plugging along a pound at a time.

No comments: