Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 7

I've decided that 223 is my LEAST favorite number in the world. Anytime I drop below it, a few days later I'm back up to that. It has been like this for a few weeks now! I want to break away from this number and never see it again. Friday was my lowest point, 219.4, but then this morning, I was back up to 223. ARGH!

I did change my official weigh in day to Thursday. Besides this past Friday, Thursday is usually my best day. I'm hoping it will help motivate me. Its so hard to weigh in on Sunday and see I am in the same spot I was the Sunday before, and yet know that during the week, I had lower spots. I'm determined to hit at least 218 this week, because then i will have lost 20 pounds total so far.

Easter was okay, but also tough. Josh was amazing, he bought me a Wii fit plus and then instead of candy, he bought me sugar free pudding. I LOVE that man! But then his mom gave us a basket full of candy, which included some of my favorites! I tried to stay out of it, but kept finding myself picking at it.

I'm still doing really well on exercising. I think I've only missed a day or two this month. Josh goes back to work full time in a week. When he does, I might try to go back to exercising at night since dinner won't be cooked the second I walk in the door. I LOVE that he cooks dinner, but when its ready when I get home, we eat and then I don't exercise.

Surprisingly, the Metformin is treating me well. In one way its been good for me, because I'm determined to not miss a dose, which makes me remember to take my other pills too. I have taken every birth control pill for 2 weeks straight. I usually miss one or two a week. :p I've also not missed any of my spiro...... (long word) pills, so maybe if I keep it up and dont' miss them the week I don't take my bc, then I'll start to see results there.

I bought a new shirt this weekend. Its so hard to resist buying new clothes (its my weakness), so I only bought one shirt. I didn't try it on and I bought a size smaller. It fits, but now I'm wondering if I could have gone with a size smaller.

Since my new weigh in day is now Thursday (instead of Sunday) I'm not sure when I'll blog about my week. Monday seems to work for me, but I might have to start doing in on Friday while the week is still fresh on my mind.

No comments: