Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 4 and a vent

I should blog about last week, but I've hit a bump and now I can't think about last week. Let me think.

The Weight Watchers website just suddenly started working again. I'm glad its working again, but I was also made because I felt like they were screwing me up. I just took it too personally.

I already blogged about meeting my first mini goal. That was awesome. And maybe just what I needed to survive this next tricky part.

I think my period is coming. I can tell because I'm easily irritated and want to start yelling at people or crying or just loose myself in food. Yep, she is most definalely close. I hate this time of the month. I seriously just want to go home and eat an entire frozen pizza, a full size pizza. Then I want to eat ice cream right out of the carton. And I want a Dr. Pepper! Several times, I have been able to quit soda pop, only to take it back up when my period comes. She just makes me that miserable!

So I'm not sure what I'm going to do for dinner tonight, or the rest of the week. I so want to give in to my cravings. I feel like they will help my nasty mood. But I did finally reach my mini goal. I don't want to throw that down the drain, simply because of my period. I'm afraid if I start eating, I won't be able to quit. Its been hard to get my stomach to adjust to eating less so I need to stick with it.

But really, a donut would hit the spot right now. And some pizza. And some chocolate. Aunt Flow will bethe end of this diet if I let her.

On a happy note, its a girls day out to the city this weekend. I love city food! But I'm going to be good. I have all week to research online and figure things out. Maybe I'll just have to try something new, or maybe even order off the kids menu so my meal won't be as big. But the trip isn't about the food, its about hanging with those I love most (besides that sweet husband of mine.) I can't wait.

Now, what am I going to do to convince myself to stay away from that pizza?

No comments: