Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Week 6

This week went better. If I eat a smoothie in the morning and a salad for lunch and then have a light dinner, when I weigh the next morning I am down. At one point I hit 221. But I STARVE on that meal plan and once I eat a decent meal, I'm back up to 223. My goal is to hit 219 before my next weigh in so I can say I've lost 20 pounds.

I do well during the week, but I still struggle on the weekend. I know I'm not hungry, but I still get peckish all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I've got to figure something out to over come this. I ignore the peckish moments, but then when we eat lunch or dinner, I over eat. I think I need to keep myself busy, but its the weekend, my time to relax. But I'm determined to hit 219 so I'll stay strong this weekend!

On Friday, Josh and I ended up in the city, so we went to Chili's for lunch. I find it sad that there menu only has a few healthy items marked, and none of them were in the salad section. I tried a chicken dish and it was really good. I made sure to only eat half and then box up the rest for later. Poor Josh, he wanted to try a dessert, but I told him no. Its easier to tell him no before dessert then to tell myself no after the dessert is in front of me. It was hard enough not eating his fries (I only had 3 of those, wow I miss french fries).

Have you ever seen the commercial with a husband and wife. The wife talks about how they gained weight and decided to diet. It then shows the husband thinning out and the wife, well the only weight she looses is her boobs get smaller. Yep, that's true. Earlier this winter, I feel in love with a dress at the Dress Barn. I tried it on, and it swished my boobs, a lot. So I tried on a size larger hoping it would fit. It was still tight. So I didn't buy the dress. But then a few weeks later, I was in the Dress Barn again and decided to buy the dress. My reasoning was that church is only a few hours and I would survive.

I wore that dress for an interview last week. Not only does it fit, but it is quite loose. No wonder my belly and butt don't feel smaller, I'm loosing it all in my bust. I'm been quite disheartened by this. Hopefully they are done shrinking and now my belly will start shrinking.

I'm doing much better at exercise. I get on my exercise bike almost every day. I'm still getting up at 4 am most work days. Just yesterday, I decided to sleep in. When I got home, I told myself to exercise, but instead I sat down on the couch and didn't move until bedtime. So it defiantly works best for me to get up early.

I've become slack on using Weight Watchers Website. Half the time it won't save my info and I get mad. But I still eat small portions, so I think I'm okay.

No comments: