Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I was just reading our company's health newsletter and thought this could apply to my diet.

Think like a champion
*Expect to win. Whatever you're doing, believe you can succeed.

*Celebrate small victories. Build confidence by recognizing small wins. It may give you the gumption to work harder and believe that you can do greater things.

*Focus on what you get to do, not what you have to do. Think of life and work as gifts, not chores. This may help you commit to the task and appreciate the process.

I can do this. I can loose this weight. I can stop thinking about a tall snickers shake and french fries. Eating those things won't really help my emotions any right now, and then I'll be mad at myself and have to work twice as hard to loose the calories that were in my frieds and shake. I need to find something to replace my need for food when I want comfort.

No comments: